Nourished Personal Case Study: 19
*All users' profile are remained discreet and non-disclosure. For the purpose of education and learning, the company is releasing real life case study and the designing process of Nourished Personal.
More information of Nourished Personal service can be available on: https://www.nourished.asia/pages/nourished-personalization
I do intermittent fasting from time to time, usually it'll be a 4-8 weeks per cycle. I'll take protein shake with E***** milk formula when I don't consume enough quality food for that day, ie. fast food, hawker stalls - char kuey teow, etc.
Until over a month ago, I've been consuming collagen for complexion and joint pain prevention and BCAA daily for recovery. I took glucosamine briefly as well. I'm also taking G****** as primarily as pre-workout and focus and secondarily as weight management.
Screening & Designing
Dietary Restriction / Allergies: Lactose Intolerant (mild)
Other Medical Comorbidities: NA
Medication / Supplements Taking Concurrently: Protein powder and BCAA some times. I'm taking Gre**** as primarily as pre-workout and secondarily as weight management.
For Sports Nutrition & Recovery
Ingredient Choice: Pea Protein, BCAA
- Promotes sustainable workout
- Supports muscle growth and contributes the rebuild muscle fiber
- Reduces muscular fatigue and enhances muscle recovery
- Improves blood flow and delivering oxygen to muscle tissue to better aid recovery
For Bone & Joint Support
Ingredient Choice: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide, Glucosamine
- Essential joint components
- Replenish joint synovial fluid (a form of joint cap liquid) to aid better lubrication important for healthy joint movement
For Skin Antiaging & Youth Preservation
Ingredient Choice: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide, Vitamin C, Grape Seed Extract, Moringa Extract
- Rich in antioxidants
- Replenishes collagen lost and restore skin collagen density
- Supports for skin elasticity as the main driver of youth preservation
- Strengthens hair and nail
Total Ingredients Suggested: 7